Pages

8.01.2012

August? Really??

Wow.  What happened to June and July?  I know I've said it before...I'm a horrible blogger.  Confession: since my father's passing, I've been all over the place emotionally and mentally.  I've started so many things that I just can't seem to finish.  In an effort to stay busy all the time, (which as I know is really an effort to not deal with the feelings I should be dealing with) I've become completely scatterbrained and totally unproductive in all aspects of life.  Fortunately I'm a stay-at-home mom and don't have a 9-5 job because if I did, my guess is that I would have been fired by now.  One thing that I do realize is that I need to get back to some kind of routine.  To be able to do one consistent thing on a daily, or at least every other day, basis.  I'd love for that thing to be blogging because I really enjoy it but who knows.  Of course coming to that realization during the summer while my kids are still home from school is probably a bit much to hope for.  My summer's with them have always been a bit crazy because we don't like schedules around here while they are on vacation.  Anyway, it's August 1st.  Time for me to try and gather myself.

No comments: