Pages

4.28.2011

Getting Back to Normal

I've been to the gym every day this week enjoying all my old favorite classes that I haven't been to since a month before Boston.  I took Body Pump on Monday, Yoga on Tuesday, Body Step and Body Pump on Wednesday and Body Step again this morning.  Tomorrow I'll head to Body Pump followed by Body Attack.  Notice anything missing?  Yup.  Haven't run a single mile yet.  I have no idea what the hold up is other than that I just don't feel like it.  I had every intention of running before Yoga on Tuesday....didn't happen.  Then I thought for sure I'd run today after Step.  Nope.  Not today either.  I have zero desire to run!  I think it's because running is something that I had to do for so long - had to keep to the schedule - didn't dare miss a single mile no matter how I was feeling.  It's so nice to have the freedom to not run and not feel guilty because I didn't. 

It's been a lot of fun this week.   Seeing all my gym friends that I don't otherwise see and being able to really push myself in classes without having to worry how it will effect my long run on Sunday.

Maybe I'll run this weekend.  Maybe.

No comments: