My legs are so sore this week! I have no idea what the deal is....I don't feel like I've been running any harder or longer than normal and my class load has been the same. My legs just feel tired. And achy. So I listened to them today and instead of running after Body Pump, I went home. I feel kind of bad about it now, like that I'm being wimpy or something but every time I walk up the stairs and I feel that tired soreness, I tell myself I made the right decision. I don't want my long run this weekend to get benched because I chose to run today. So. That's that.
Tonight my husband and I have tickets to the Avett Brothers at Constitution Hall in D.C. Did you see them on The Grammy's with Mumford and Sons? Totally fantastic! I'm SO excited!! I've been standing in my closet for the last hour trying to decide what to wear and counting down the hours until it's time to leave. Yay!!

No comments:
Post a Comment