Pages

7.09.2010

I have to tell you about my dinner last night.  I was in panic mode because I hadn't planned anything specific.  After standing in front of an open fridge and freezer for a good 10 minutes (I now pay the bills so I'm totally aloud to do this) I located a bag of frozen shrimp and decided to make stir fry.  First, I sauteed garlic and green onions in some olive oil.  Then I added a red pepper, green pepper and some frozen mushrooms.  I splashed on some soy sauce and pepper and of course, crushed red pepper flakes.  After a bit,  I added the shrimp and a little more soy sauce.  I served it over brown rice with broccoli and a salad.  Yum, yum, yum.  My husband even loved it.  And I have to mention, in the salad, I tossed in some dried cranberries and just loved the sweet little punch they gave.

Also, I finally recieved a super cute t-shirt I ordered a little while back.  I got it from toLIVEby Apparel and I just love it.  I had a hard time making a decision, love all the slogans.  Check out their site.

Haven't been doing much running this week, only 10 miles total, but on both of those runs, I added some good interval training so I feel like even though it's only 10 miles, it's 10 quality miles!  Technically I'm supposed to be tapering since The San Francisco Marathon is only three weeks away.  I think I mentioned though that my friend Amy and I are planning on run/walking this marathon.  She hasn't done a ton of training since Boston and I haven't gotten more than an 18 mile long run in since The Delaware Marathon six weeks ago so we both feel very unprepared.  No worries though.  Neither one of us feel any stress about time for this race since we both have our BQ's in hand for 2012 (I still can't believe I can say that!!) so our plan is to bring out cameras and enjoy the sites.  Should be a really fun time.

And speaking of San Francisco, I just found out that Luluemon is going to be at the expo on both Saturday and Sunday doing sessions of Runners Yoga!  I'm super excited to check that out!

No comments: