Pages

4.21.2009

One Half Out...Another One In!



I decided against running the Zooma Half Marathon in Annapolis. I just can't justify another overnight race right now. I was a little bummed out about it because it really looks like it would be a fun race so imagine my surprise/excitement when I heard about the inaugural Pacers Running Festival taking place practically in my backyard! They have a half marathon among other races so I quickly contacted a couple of friends and we decided to sign up. The race is in Arlington, Virginia and the starting line is right smack dab at a metro stop....sweet! What's the catch, you may ask? Well, it's on Mother's Day - May 10th. Um, yeah. That soon. Not sure why I'm blogging when I seriously should be running! We are doing this one just for fun - putting all time concerns on the back burner. The three of us all run at completely different paces so we are just going to pick the slowest time and hang there and enjoy it! Great way to spend Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Lesley Looper said...

Excellent thing to do on Mother's Day! Good luck!