He has no idea. I can tell. He is acting all sure of himself like he knows exactly what's going on but I can read through it. He has no idea. He is now blaming the pain on the top of my foot on.....crap....I can't remember the medical name of the spot but there is this tendon right where the top of your foot meets your leg and ankle type area...to the outside of your foot...um...ok, trying again. There is this little hole you can feel when you touch that area of your foot I so eloquently described above; it's between your ankle bone and the middle of the top of the front of your foot. Sigh. Anyway, it's there, trust me. So he says that it's that thing and it's causing the nerves that go down the top of my foot to hurt. Solution? A shot of cortisone of course! So he did that and told me to come back in a few weeks. I was at the front desk making my appointment when he came up to me and said, "How is it? Feeling better yet?" Um. Yeah. Not quite yet. The shot was at 10:45 yesterday morning and I'm still not feeling much different. Well, unless you count a bit of a burning pain at the site of the injection, that's different.
He didn't place any restrictions on me so I'm just going to blast full steam ahead and see what happens. And not only that but the second I got in my car, I took off my running shoes and put on these:

Then I went to the outlets and shopped. So there.
1 comment:
Doctors really give nothing more than an educated guys.....especially on sports injuries.
Post a Comment