Or at least that's what I'm using as my excuse of the week. I had a fantastic 8 mile run on Saturday. I didn't run it with my running group, I decided to do it on my own since I knew I wouldn't be able to go the distance with them (the schedule called for 12...yeah, didn't quite get that in, did I). Nevertheless, it was a good run, I really enjoyed it. Then I sat around on Sunday feeling sorry for myself because that was the day of the 20k that I pulled out of. Then Monday....well, I have no idea what happened on Monday other than that I didn't run. On Tuesday, I hit the treadmill while my sick one was plopped in front of the t.v. (my husband is out of town again....obviously his boss doesn't realize the importance of me having the ability to run whenever I want). I only ran 4 miles which was pretty pathetic. My big kid is still sick and my husband is still gone so I wont have a babysitter on Thursday which means I'll miss track....again. I'm pretty bummed about that one actually because I think getting out with the group is exactly what I need right now. Until that can happen, I'll stick to the treadmill and try and get the miles up.
On a totally unrelated note, am I the only one who thinks it's crazy to have badminton as an Olympic sport?
1 comment:
It's crazy, especially when they are taking out Women's Softball.
Good luck on getting in your miles!
Post a Comment