So I've got this fantastic 80s playlist that I put together on my iPod which I have to say is pretty damn kick ass. Yeah, I'm old. Anyway, I've been trying to get I Go Crazy by Flesh for Lulu on there but can't find it anywhere....it isn't on iTunes or on Amazon which has only put me in "I will have this song if it kills me" mode. Oh, and if you think I'm nuts, I'm not....there are plenty of people on iTunes demanding this particular song. Anyway, of course I found the clip on YouTube so I've been blasting it all day much to my kids' dismay (I'm totally uncool....whatever). I finally caved today and bought the entire stinking soundtrack to Some Kind of Wonderful just so I could have this one song. Crazy? Yeah, maybe. I like to think of it more like determined. At least I'll have Miss Amanda Jones too...talk about a good song!
1 comment:
I love 80s music when I run too. Just gets you up and going!
Post a Comment