So some clown on the MCH message board thought it'd be helpful to post a video of the course. I'm seriously on the floor laughing over this thing. They have got to be joking. Surly that is way more than 13.1 miles?! Right?? And look at that freaking path! How are we all going to squeeze on that path? hahaha...here I go again....fits of laughter....hahahah...
** and of course I'm kidding about the clown because you know my hyper self will be driving that thing on Saturday anyway.
1 comment:
The path looks absolutely lovely. I bet by that point you'll have plenty of breathing room - the crowd dispersed quick at mine.
I dig how there are a lot of different areas you're going through with diverse scenery :-).
There are some gradual uphills in the middle that seriously make my quads ache watching them.
I wish I could remember the exact wording of my boss' inspirational words. It was basically a really touching way of saying "relax." Just relax and don't let tension take over. So, hakuna matata.
I'm voting you'll pull a 1:58. See you after the finish line :-)
Post a Comment