Pages

5.27.2008

According to my Wii, I'm a Wreck

Despite the hilarious video that makes the Wii Fit look like a total joke, I caved and got one anyway (I'm a sucker for a cool new toy). I finally got around to giving it a try this morning. When you first turn it on, you need to enter your height and birthday. Then you get on the board and it weighs you and has you do a "body test" which was basically leaning side to side to see how balanced your body is, oh, and it lets you know just how deathly it can be to be walking around in an unbalanced body. After a little count down, the Wii announces your BMI and lets you know what your Wii Fit age is. My results: I'm underweight with a BMI that is too low and therefore, will get sick a lot, my body is 'very unbalanced', I am 55 years old (I'm actually only 38), much weaker than I should be, and a basic mess. Now that's how I like to start my morning out! A pep talk! Thanks Wii!! I wonder if I should show it my medal?

2 comments:

Kristina said...

that video is hysterical! How did I miss that post before?
I want a machine to tell me I need to gain weight, too.

chia said...

No worries. The Wii told me I'm fat. We even each other out. False negatives. Ya :-).