Look at that form. That is one major step. Such focus on his face. Arm seems a bit straight to me, but OK, I'm feeling it.
(And in case you were wondering what the hell that blue thing is in my yard , it's a blow up Batman punching bag thing.)
I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
Look at that form. That is one major step. Such focus on his face. Arm seems a bit straight to me, but OK, I'm feeling it.
2 comments:
Good stuff. I have an eight-year old son as well. I've been taking him to the track a few nights per week over the past few summers and he loves it. He'll have good memories of his parents' running with him when he gets older. Also, the track nights my son and I have been having sure carry over well into all of the other sports he plays (soccer, flag football, basketball). Enjoy these young years!
That is so cute. He actually has the *high knees* thing down! Great photos!
I love it when my 8 & 10 year old gives me pointers. They so want to join our world, don't they?
Cute stuff!
Post a Comment