I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
3.20.2008
Yeah....Didn't Run Today Either
I managed to get 3 miles in on the treadmill last night. I was going to run today but it's my little one's 5th birthday and, well, there was cake. And maybe wine. And so many fun new toys to play with! And basketball!! And did I mention the wine? Tomorrow is Friday and I have run all of 3 miles this week. Next week, it's all going to change. Or at least, that's the plan right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Meh, it's the first week of spring. You'll be kicking your own arse in no time!
I may be joining you for the marine corps event. The guys at work are pestering me to train for the full marathon.
Hey Chia! So you must be talking about the event in Oct because I don't think they are having a full in Fredericksburg in May. Let me know if you are doing that half though!
I'm not doing the full in Oct...not ready for that! I'm doing another half in Oct in Baltimore instead!
Post a Comment