You can use your imagination with the rest of the house because I refuse to post photos of the disaster. I have not run a single mile since Saturday's race but I have cleaned up my house no less than 954 times since then. This is the last Spring Break that I am going to try and get through without planning a vacation. I need a run, and I need it bad people!
I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
3.19.2008
Spring Break
This is what my kitchen table looks like during this ultra-exciting Spring Break:

You can use your imagination with the rest of the house because I refuse to post photos of the disaster. I have not run a single mile since Saturday's race but I have cleaned up my house no less than 954 times since then. This is the last Spring Break that I am going to try and get through without planning a vacation. I need a run, and I need it bad people!
You can use your imagination with the rest of the house because I refuse to post photos of the disaster. I have not run a single mile since Saturday's race but I have cleaned up my house no less than 954 times since then. This is the last Spring Break that I am going to try and get through without planning a vacation. I need a run, and I need it bad people!
Labels:
spring break blues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment