Pages

3.08.2008

I have absolutely nothing exciting to say today. We have been under a "gail force winds" warning all day, the rain had gone from light rain, to pouring to full on hail so I was forced to hit the treadmill. If 9 miles on the treadmill doesn't bore the words right out of you, nothing will.

2 comments:

chia said...

Double cool that you stuck with it! 9 on a treadmill is absolutely a horror I don't think I could handle. zzzzzzzzz....

11 on an indoor track when the seniors are doing their weekly "fun run" is a close competitor. So, if it makes you feel any better, I was completely miserable through a lot of my run as well today :-).

Hope the weather clears soon! I'm heading to Virginia Beach on Wednesday!

renae said...

11??? On an indoor track??? WITH the seniors???? OMG. Freaking rock star.