I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
It is too early to carb load for the historic MCM Half. But it's never too early to partake in some delicious pasta like you have pictured. That would work nicely for 9/9.
Way to get your 9/9 done. Today I ran a 12K race (7.4 miles). Nancy sez you can do the 9/9 spread out over two days so maybe I'll do 1.6 miles tomorrow (my little neighborhood 3K run, maybe) and combine 'em.
1 comment:
It is too early to carb load for the historic MCM Half. But it's never too early to partake in some delicious pasta like you have pictured. That would work nicely for 9/9.
Way to get your 9/9 done. Today I ran a 12K race (7.4 miles). Nancy sez you can do the 9/9 spread out over two days so maybe I'll do 1.6 miles tomorrow (my little neighborhood 3K run, maybe) and combine 'em.
Post a Comment