Nancy over at Notes of a Non-Runner has done it again! She has successfully gotten me off my ass and motivated to run! Remember when she organized the 8 on the 8th back in December? Same deal...I was in a bit of a funk but knowing I had that virtual race coming up, I was able to keep moving and get ready for it. This time, as the name suggests, the challenge is to run 9 miles on the 9th of February (or anytime between the 7th and the 10th). That is tomorrow people!! This is a virtual race for all running bloggers and it is a ton of fun to participate in. She posts all the results over on her site and it's really fun to read everyones race reports.
I ran 9 miles today just in case I didn't get it in on Saturday, but I'm waiting to post those results because I'd like to try and do it again tomorrow.
So head over to Nancy's blog and sign up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment