I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
1.28.2008
Back to the Real World
Got back from my mini-vacation in Florida this morning. While we were there, I did manage to get one run in. One very short run of 6.5 miles. The days were filled with eating crappy food followed by wandering around shopping and being generally sluggish and lazy. The nights were similar only with less wandering around and more bellying up to bars and a bit more cheese products. I'm pretty sure I gained 5 pounds in the 4 days I was gone and have lost major momentum in my training. Tomorrow is a new day. As soon as I get through all this laundry, I'll hit the treadmill and pray for 3 miles without passing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck on your 3 :-) You can do it!
Good luck on your 3 :-) You can do it!
Post a Comment