Yesterday, I decided enough is enough with the falling off the fitness wagon bitching and got right back on. Went to the gym in the morning and ran 8 miles then last evening, went back and took an hour long kickboxing class with a friend. I have never taken kickboxing before. Aside from the fact that I am totally uncoordinated, (I'm convinced I saw the instructor laughing at me in the mirror) I had a lot of fun. It was cool getting a workout doing something completely different. She used weights though a good portion of it which was pretty tough. I can feel it all across my back today and my legs are kind of sore...nothing a few Advil wont take care of though, right kids? That class is only offered once a week but I think I'll go back next Wednesday night for sure.
Back to the gym this morning since Quinn is back at school. We have an icy weather potential for the morning which could mean a cancellation or delay and that would mean no gym for me. I have to squeeze it in when I can. I'm not sure how much running I'll be able to do though. I think I'll take it nice and slow!
2 comments:
One of the girls has been trying to talk me into doing one of those kickyboxy things for awhile now... we should see who can make the instructor laugh the hardest. I fall down... a lot... so I might have the advantage :-)
haha - you are on! I'm not sure how I didn't fall over. I came SO close way too many times though!
Post a Comment