Pages

1.23.2008

blah, blah, blah....treadmill....blah, blah, blah

Nothing much going on today. It is Wednesday which means a preschool day (yay!) which means finally a running day (double yay!). I wimped out, yet again, and headed to the gym. I decided to up the incline more than usual and slow down a bit. My legs are feeling it tonight I guess from the added incline and from doing the elliptical Monday and Tuesday and my added lunges, squats and my newest enemy: jump squats...the fun of it all. But I am determined to get these legs stronger!

I'm off to Tampa tomorrow. My husband has been down there on business and we decided to try and squeeze in a little weekend away. I'm really excited to get away and to see the sun and feel temps above 40! Yes, I am packing my running shoes. But I make no promises.

Oh, and totally off topic, I am watching The Biggest Loser this season. I've never gotten into it in the past, guess I can thank the writers strike for watching it this season, so I'm probably way behind in this particular bitch but can I just say "Hey! Biggest Loser editors! I'm not stupid!! I don't need you to re-play the last 5 minutes you just showed before the commercial break every time you come back! I know it's hard to believe, but somehow I managed to remember what JUST happened in the 2 1/2 minutes you were away!!" Ok, thanks. Just had to put that out there.

3 comments:

Topher said...

Wait, so I'm not an idiot? I thought they did that after every commercial because I was too stupid to remember what had just happened prior to them shoving their sponsors' products down my throat. Whew. Good thing I love the show or else I'd waste an hour watching something different.

chia said...

I so miss television :-(. I used to love Biggest Loser!

Must admit, I have this sick kind of fun while doing jump squats. I don't know where or how this sick satisfaction happened, but I just find it funny :-(.

Commit me, now.

Anonymous said...

that is why I love my Tivo. Nope, they can't fool me! :)

I hope you had a good trip. Does this mean you flew alone with 2 children? If so, please let me know exactly HOW you were able to do this.