Pages

8.14.2012

It's Like Christmas Morning!

I'm anxiously awaiting the newest edition to the Tone it Up Nutrition Plan that is due to come out today.  According to their post in the community section of their site,

The update includes new grilling recipes, superfood snacks and entertaining dishes to share with all your girlfriends. We've also included new ice-cream pops & fruity summer treats... YUMMM ♥ Remember, all new updates and new editions are free for members of the Tone it Up Nutrition Plan.

 I have hit 'refresh' on my email no less than 9 million times since I got up this morning.  Since they are in California, I know this is a waste of time since it probably wont come until lunch time but still....so excited!  The updates to the nutrition plan is one of the reasons why I finally plunked down the $150.00 for it.  Love that they do regular updates and once you pay for the plan, you are a member for life.  Sooooo....I'll keep hitting refresh then do a blog update as soon as it comes letting you guys know what I think!

No comments: