Pages

1.26.2012

I am leaving bright and early tomorrow morning....my father-in-law is picking me up at 6:15am, ouch - so today is my pull-everything-out-of-the-closet-and-attempt-to-jam-it-all-in-the-suitcase-day.  I'm pretty sure I'm the worst packer ever.  For some reason, I can't put together an outfit to save my life.  It's very strange because I consider myself a very organized person.  But all of a sudden, I'm going to be in a hotel without access to everything and I panic!  I keep walking into my closet to pull out more stuff then I stare at it all on my bedroom floor and have to walk out.  This obviously means I'll pack way more crap than I'll ever need.

Race day is hard to pack for too.  The race starts at 6:45 (wha??) and the sun doesn't even come up until 7:24 (yes, I checked)! 

I've for sure settled on carpi tights but from the waist up, I'm still clueless.  I almost always dress too warm for races and end up regretting it so I'm trying to not do that this time.  I think I may wear exactly what I wore for Richmond because it was very cold at the beginning but I never felt too cold or got too hot.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?  For the record, right now they are calling for a low of 44 and a high of 62.  I know 44 is perfect but my thought is that since we wont even see the sun until 45 minutes into the race, it's probably going to be quite chilly for most of the 13 miles.  Ugh.  Just decide!!

No comments: