This morning I was feeling very blah and unmotivated to get going. I made a cup of green tea, (by the way, today marks my 1 month anniversary of being 100% coffee free! I have 1 cup of tea a day but that's it!) woke up my youngest son for school and shuffled over to the computer. Well. Can I just tell you what I saw in my inbox?? A comment on my blog from Chef AJ! THE Chef AJ people!!!!!! Holy mother of all crap balls!!! I passed out for a minute, read it again, and proceeded to pass out a second time. I then became a total groupie/obsessed/wack-job and ran around the kitchen saying, "Holy cow! Chef AJ left me a comment!" Quinn shook his head and made his way through his waffles. Then, I realized that she was commenting on my post where I mentioned her bean dip that I made a couple weeks ago. I quickly pulled up the post and wanted to punch myself in the face for saying that the dip "was a bit runny for me"....gah!!!! I cannot believe I used the word runny AND that Chef AJ read it! Son of a biscuit. I like a chunky dip is all....and that is what I should have said. Oy.
Anyway, it got me moving and out of my morning slump. I'm now ready to tackle my run before meeting a friend for lunch. After my lunch, I'm going to hit Wegmans and get the ingredients needed to make the Fruity Quinoa and the Pico De Gallo from her book, Unprocessed. My evening appetizer and dinner will be a shout out to Chef AJ. Woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment