Not a lot has changed...still keeping the same general schedule of training.
Today:
1 mile warm up
1.5 mile at 7.5
2 x 4 minutes at 7.8
For the odd intervals, at the 2 minute mark, up the incline to 2.5% for 45 seconds. For the even intervals, at the 2 minute mark, up the speed to 8.0 for 45 seconds.
2 x 1.5 miles at 7.5
Wednesday:
60 minute run with speed pick ups every 10 minutes for 1 minute
Thursday:
Off (!!!) This is new! Not sure why he is giving me a day off here but I'll take it!
Friday:
Warm up 1 mile
7 miles from 7.1 - 7.5
Sunday:
Long of course. Again, this run is totally unpredictable based on the time constraints of the group. Last Sunday, I ran 15 on my own. Hopefully this weekend we will all get together for 17-20.
After taking all of last week off from classes at the gym, I was beyond ready to get back at it on Monday morning but I had to miss the pump and combat classes I normally take because my 2nd grader had a square dance performance! It was pretty cute, the look of pure concentration on his face as he swung his partner around was hilarious. I'll go to pump on Wednesday to make up for the lost day then again on Friday. I have a feeling I'm going to be sore...isn't it crazy how just a week off can do that to you?
No comments:
Post a Comment