I have to tell you about my awesome dinner last night! I love buying the whole cooked chicken at the grocery store when my husband is on travel because it can feed my boys and I for the week. At $4.99, you can't lose. My kids had the legs and a bit more for dinner on Tuesday. I had some in a wrap on Wednesday and then last night, I made the mother of all quesadillas!
Here are the ingredients I used:
| All the yummy goods |
![]() |
| Can't forget the best salsa EVER! |
I was super hungry so I made a full quesadilla - meaning I used two of the Wrap-itz....oink. I spread the spicy black bean dip on the two wraps then topped one side with red pepper flakes, tons of spinach, chicken, more red pepper flakes, my most favorite super spicy salsa in the entire world (it even has it's own picture...mostly that's because I forgot to put it in the first picture but it's so good that it kind of deserves it's on photo!) then I broke up a piece of the pepper jack cheese and threw that on. I topped it with the other black bean dip slathered wrap and grilled that puppy up. Here it is all nice and crispy ready to eat...although I have to say that the photo doesn't really do it justice:
| Beyond good! |
Holy crap balls was that thing good! I'm pretty sure I ate it in about 5 minutes. In fact, since there is still (!) chicken left, I'll probably make another one tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment