I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
7.19.2010
Life on Hold
I've been a bit m.i.a. Things around here have been thrown around a bit and life is officially on hold. There is a health concern happening in my immediate family and as a result, everything else has stopped. Including anything having anything to do with running. In other words, I wont be on that plane to San Francisco on Wednesday and wont be running the marathon. I'm hopeful that things will return to some kind of normal soon though. Think well thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i hope your dad is doing better and that you are ok. Thinking of you and your family!
Hi, I am new to your blog and read about your dad. Hope he gets better. Sending prayers your way. Angie
http://262tothefinishline.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment