Pages

4.08.2009

I'm Still On Spring Break...And I'm still Not Running.


I probably spoke too soon when I said I didn't need a 12-step program for my running/cardio addiction. I'm dying to exercise. It's freaking me out. I feel like a slug. I'm having a blast, but a little 6-miler would do me a world of good right now. But! I did have a fantastic birthday with my peeps today. This is our 3rd celebration since I got here...can't have too many cakes in one vacation, I always say. I'm so going to the gym the minute I get home tomorrow night. I think every muscle that took months to develop have turned to mush in the matter of 5 days.

It's all worth it though. It's nice to give yourself a break. I'll appreciate push-ups and hill runs that much more when I get back. Um, at least that's what I keep telling myself as I sit on swings with venti sized Starbucks coffee.

In other news....I'm seriously leaning toward signing up for MCM. If it's not sold out by the time we get home, I'm doing it. I think. I'm almost 99% sure I will. Really!

No comments: