According to their scientific information, the Bunion Aids "soft splint design can help reduce your bunions by 17.2 degrees while most traditional splints only help about 10.4 degrees, says lead study author Klaus A. Milachowski, M. D., of Ludwig Maximilian's University in Munich". Wow! Hear that?? 17.2 degrees!!! I have no idea what the hell that means for me but with a name like Klaus, I'm willing to believe him! All they need is the Billy Mays stamp of approval and I'm sold.All this talk about firing my podiatrist might just not be talk after all. I could get this contraption for my left foot, take OldSchoolRunner's advice about shoes for my left IT Band issues along with a lot of other advice I've gotten about a foam roller and I'd be well on my way to self-curing! All I've got left to fix is that nagging, undiagnosed problem in the top of my right foot/up the front of my ankle that foot man can't fix. Perhaps more Advil is the answer! (Kidding....sort of.)
Today the pollen count is "very high" as opposed to yesterday's "high" and I'm sneezing up a storm. I need to run though so I'm going to get a quick 4-miler in at the gym before my strength training class. Time doesn't allow for more than 4 or 4.5 unfortunately but I'll run further tomorrow.
Yesterday's spinning class was pretty brutal. I haven't been in a week and I have found that if I take a week off of that class, it's like starting all over again. Which sucks. Big time. But I got through it and was glad I went, yada yada yada.
Today I'm going to make yet another healthy muffin recipe. This one has blueberries, strawberries, banana and walnuts in it so I'm pretty excited to see how it turns out. The Applesauce-Apple muffins from the Joy Bauer cookbook I made were so good and I've managed to finish them off almost single handily so I'll be making those again for sure. Speaking of muffins and this is probably a really stupid question but I'm not exactly a fab cook...any tips on freezing muffins? I'm worried that they'll get freezer burn and not be as tasty when I thaw them. And do you thaw them or just toss in the microwave straight from the freezer? Oh! And while I'm searching for cooking advice, anyone have a good recipe for Spinach-Pesto? I'm guessing it's as simple as spinach, olive oil, walnuts (or pine nuts) and cheese but I'm really bad about experimenting. I feel like I have to follow a specific recipe.
1 comment:
I love your info-mercial confession. Although I've never bought a thing, I get sucked into HSN and QVC all the time. They absolutely dazzle me. Can't wait to learn how the contraption performs.
I too am a mom of little ones. I don't run, I Zumba, and I empathize with your quest for sanity. Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment