Pages

3.23.2009

Marathon? Check!

RENAE #1502
VA
Age: 38 Gender: F
3:56:29
Distance MAR
Clock Time 3:57:27
Chip Time 3:56:29
Overall Place 814 / 2555
Gender Place 190 / 982
Division Place 38 / 168
Age Grade 59.1%
7 Mile 1:04:32
Half Split 1:59:59
18 1 Mile 2:45:31

7 comments:

Lesley Looper said...

Sweet time! You did it! Congratulations!

Old School Runner said...

Terrific job! I knew you'd break four hours (but didn't want to jinx you by saying so)! I think you've come very far as a runner. To break four hours in your first marathon is a great achievement. You also ran negative splits, which shows strength. I know you're enjoying a well-deserved rest, but you should really think about qualifying for Boston next. Your qualifying time is 3:45, only 11 minutes faster than you just ran.

Kristina said...

Congratulations! You should be really proud!

Anonymous said...

Great Job!

Robert said...

Fantastic job!

Smillie Lady said...

I am so excited for you! Woo-hoo!!!

chia said...

How many Yueglings ;-)

Fantastic showing rockstar!