Pages

10.12.2008

Yahooooo!

After getting to Baltimore and driving the route, all I wanted was to get in under 2 hours; the hills were out of control! I'm so excited right now, I can't type! Partied like a rock star all day yesterday and late into the night last night so this is all I can manage to type now. Race report to follow!

LEESBURG, VAAge: 38 Gender: F
1:49:10
DistanceHALF MAR
Clock Time1:55:44
Chip Time1:49:10
Overall Place729 / 6224
Gender Place245 / 3673
Division Place47 / 569
30K50:00
Mile211:07:17
CtzUSA
Pace8:20

Me at the finish line.......

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Congratulations!

Lesley Looper said...

Woohoo! Way to go! Looking forward to the race report. :)

chia said...

WOW!!! Congratulations speed demon!

Frayed Laces said...

Wow! Way to go! Fantastic job and let's hear it for the finish line photo!

Chic Runner said...

Way to go, and can't wait to read the race report :) You sure are quick!