I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
Yay Renae!!! I am so inspired by you I ran in the 90 degree heat at 8pm. It was awful; I'm sticking to swimming. But I'm still inspired. YOU ARE AMAZING! And I'm bragging out your time to everyone.
7 comments:
Excellent job!!! Can't wait for the full report!
Way to go! And awesome photos, too.
Congrats on meeting your goal! Looks like you had a fun time doing it, too - good job!
Fantastic Job!!!
Congratulations! Great job! Next up, a full marathon?
Yay Renae!!! I am so inspired by you I ran in the 90 degree heat at 8pm. It was awful; I'm sticking to swimming. But I'm still inspired. YOU ARE AMAZING! And I'm bragging out your time to everyone.
Thanks you guys!!
Post a Comment