Pages

3.28.2008

New Balance Commercial

I'm probably way behind and this commercial has probably been out forever but I just saw it for the first time tonight during the basketball game. I love it!! It couldn't be more dead on...for me at least. I'm a sucker for a good ad I guess because it makes me want to go buy a pair of their running shoes!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Have never seen it, but LOVE it! Thanks for sharing. I might not go get a pair of shoes, but I'll go running after work today :)

Unknown said...

Funny!!! I have been thinking about that commercial. It was, indeed, on last night during basketball tourney. I love it. As a matter of fact, there was a second commercial today from New Balance which was okay. I like the first one.

renae said...

Sarah - it did the same for me, I went for a nice long run the next day!
Ted - I've seen 2 more since this one and I agree, the first one is the best!