Pages

3.05.2008

Deal of the Century

Running gear can be crazy expensive. I have been in need of a good wind-breaker type jacket for these days were the temps are up, but the winds are still pretty crazy. I haven't caved yet because the prices have put me off. Well, I hit the jackpot yesterday when, on a total whim, I walked into TJ-Maxx. I found a fantastic Nike jacket there that fit perfectly and had the oh-so-sweet price of $12.99. Retail price? $90.00!!!! Yahoo! It's the Nike Fit Storm Clima-Fit. I'm pretty excited about that deal. Puts more money into my shoe fund....for when I finally decide to make that purchase!

2 comments:

chia said...

I love new running finds :-). Congrats!

I nabbed one of these north face jackets on Saturday for the bargain price of $50. Best running top ever.

Run For Life said...

That is a ridiculously good deal! I've put off getting one for the same reason. I found something I liked the other day and flinched when I saw the pricetag exceeded $100...seriously?! It's NYLON...stupid mark-ups!