
Today I went to the gym and was running along, everything going fine, when this woman gets on the treadmill next to me and starts walking. Ok, fine. Then she turns it up and starts...um...running? I have never heard anything so loud in my life. Thump thump thump!!! And I had my iPod on! I looked over and she had it set at that speed that is right in between running and speed walking. She was holding on to the handle right in front of her for dear life and was leaning way back and her feet were just slamming on the belt. Now, I'm not making fun of her, I mean, good for her for getting out and getting some exercise! But I'm thinking that she should stick to walking for a while longer.
2 comments:
You have to wonder when people do that if it's really considered exercise....
There is a dude at my gym that does that like daily. I don't understand what kind of satisfaction someone can get out of completely abusing their bodies
Post a Comment