I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
2.07.2008
Hitting the Wall
My 4-year-old came home from preschool today with a nice little 'bonk' on his nose. I asked what happened and he said "I had a fight with the wall but I think the wall mighta won." so I said "Were you not looking where you were going?" and he says "I was lookin' really good but I was running super fast and I just hit it. Then I had to stop." Ah. I know exactly what you mean little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
too funny! He's conquered new territory for little kids in making things literal.
Post a Comment