Why? Why would he do that to me?? This would be like if I turned the coffee maker into a keg....oh wait, that actually sounds kind of fun.....damn, he wins again. Good thing those are not little Advils in there.
I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
1.04.2008
So Not Helpful
My husband was cleaning out a closet in our guestroom/his office and found an old gumball machine. His man brain kicked in and he turned it into this:

Why? Why would he do that to me?? This would be like if I turned the coffee maker into a keg....oh wait, that actually sounds kind of fun.....damn, he wins again. Good thing those are not little Advils in there.
Why? Why would he do that to me?? This would be like if I turned the coffee maker into a keg....oh wait, that actually sounds kind of fun.....damn, he wins again. Good thing those are not little Advils in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment