I got an email from my mother today with a good ol' fashioned mom smack down. I have to share it with you because it's just too good to keep to myself. You know, those things they say that no matter how old you are, bam, your 10 again? And you find yourself looking down and kicking the imaginary rock on the floor? Fantastic that power they have. Anyway, here is a direct quote:Man! How cold is it for crying out loud! I hope you're not outside running b/c then I'd have to yell at you. You could freeze your lungs or maybe you'd run into a frozen tree branch and you'd poke your eyes out, kid!
See? Told you it was good!! I can't wait to use that one on my boys. I may not be able to pull it off for several years because I'm no where near the pro-status that my mom is at, but I'm going to use it eventually!
No comments:
Post a Comment