Pages

12.20.2007

Shopping, Class Parties, 27 degrees, Shopping, Wrapping, Wind, Shopping.....

.....these are just a few of my excuses. Please tell me I'm not the only one whose running has hit the skids these days. This is the first Christmas I've tried to get through with an addiction (I don't count my love of Baileys and Christmas cookies as an addiction thankyouverymuch.) and I'm having a heck of a time. I feel so guilty about not running and I've managed to 100% convince myself that I wont be able to finish the half marathon because of it. Am I going to have to start my training from scratch after the holidays?! Please say it isn't so...I was up to 9, I mean 9.1, miles!!
I'd love to whine more but I have to go to Quinn's Christmas party now and listen to a bunch of adorable 4-year-olds forget the words to jingle bells and eat cupcakes.

2 comments:

J said...

Don't worry, you aren't totally blowing your training. Try not to let it go on for too long, though!

P.O.M. said...

You can totally do it. Don't worry. If you can do 10 - you can do the half! You're in!