Pages

12.19.2007

New Tracking Site

I've been trying to find a consistent way to track my runs, besides this blog of course, and found a site called Buckeye Outdoors that seems kind of cool. I just joined (as member run13.1!) and so far, so good. You plug in your daily workouts - running, swimming, biking, strength training, etc - and it keeps it all nice and neat on a calendar for you. There are also a ton of training plans on there that I'm currently going through. It also has a code you can plug into your blog that shows your workouts weekly or monthly....of course I added that because it's kind of a good kick in the pants if I'm slacking such as this week! Seeing that 4.0 for the week given the fact that, hello!, it's Wednesday makes me want to run right this second! Anyone have any good luck with sites like these?

2 comments:

jeanne said...

hey thanks for the comment! yes there was one GIGANTOR mile long hill at mile 11. how evil is that? but i don't think the Marine Corps will be following the same route as the blue-gray. Whatever, you can totally do it! I would def train for hills though! :)

Lesley Looper said...

"Steve Runner" uses the Buckeye Outdoor too. He's mentioned it on his Phedippidations podcast, which I enjoy a lot

http://steverunner.com/