I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
12.17.2007
October 11, 2008??
Registration is now open for the 2008 Baltimore Running Festival. The race date is October 11th. They have a full and half marathon and I'm thinking about registering for the 1/2. Why not, right? It's 5 months after the Marine Corps Half and I'm thinking that after I do that one, I'm going to be itching to do another (given my obsessive personality!) so this one in Baltimore just may be the perfect thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have participated in Baltimore Half-marathon. I'd highly recommended you to sign up. Terrific course. Terrific volunteers. Terrific spectators. Everything has been terrific. It was a GREAT experience. A++ !
Good for you! That is some positive thinking. It's good to set goals!
Post a Comment