Pages

10.31.2011

Books I'm Loving Right Now

I love when my favorite bloggers also have books.  Such is the case with both Happy Herbivore and Peas and Thank You.  I'm plowing through both books and have so far loved everything I've made. 

My favorite from Peas and Thank You has to be the hummus (for now!).  There are so many awesome things in her book but in the last 2 weeks, I've made the hummus 3 times! 

It's such a great base recipe but it's even better when you play with it a bit.  She suggests roasted red peppers which I've done and LOVE and also kalamata olives...yum!
 
Happy Herbivore is another of my favorite blogs.  Her Apple Jacks Smoothie is to die for.  Notice that I drank half of it before snapping a picture....I just couldn't wait! 

I've never thought to add cinnamon to a smoothie before but wow is it incredible! And chocolate zucchini bread?  Um, yes please!

I ran my final long run before the Richmond Half (12 days - ack!) yesterday.  I decided to do 13 again.  It was fine up until mile 10.5 when the usual low back pain started creeping in.  I'm SO frustrated by this pain!  It's like clock work - just over 10 miles it starts as a dull ache but by mile 12, it's all I can do to stay upright.  It has me very concerned about Richmond, to say the least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Boots are hot sale for its fashion and comfort design. All the tory burch here are of the latest style and originated in USA. If you are interested in our fashion shoes.welcome to shopping from our store. all the shoes here sale at cheap price with fast shippment.Tory Burch Flats,Tory Burch Sandals, Tory Burch Flip Flops all available here. Just buy from our store.