Pages

2.02.2011

Running Schedule for the Week

Monday was an off day (as far as running is concerned) but yesterday I was back at it.  Here is my schedule for this week:

Tuesday:
Warm up 1 mile
2x 2 miles at 7.6
1 minute recovery at 6.8
4x 4 minutes at 7.8 with a 1 minute recovery at 6.9 between each rep
4x 2 minutes at 8.0 with a 1 minute recovery at 7.9 between each rep

Wednesday:
Warm up 1 mile
50 minute "easy" - I did a 9:05 min/mile
Every 7 minutes, up the incline to 6.0% for 1 minute (without changing speed)

Thursday:
Warm up 1 mile
80 minute "jog" - again, I'll most likely bounce between 6.7 and 6.8 on the 'mill
Every 10 minutes, up the pace to marathon pace for 1-2 minutes, then back down to "jog"

Friday:
Warm up 1 mile
7 miles from 7.0 - 7.3

Saturday:
Off

Sunday:
Going for our long 20 - 21 miles that we missed last Sunday.  Long and slow but the goal is to get 5 miles in at an 8:40 - 8:45 pace.

No comments: