It is so true what they say about spinning class - it is as intense as you make it. Since I was able to move with no discomfort after my first attempt, I decided to go back today and kick it up a bit. Oh yeah. That did it. I was sweating like a maniac. I was totally drenched by the end of that class. It is such a good cardio workout. A very nice change from the treadmill hum-drums. I managed to run 7 miles on the treadmill on Sunday followed by 10 minutes of rowing (which, I have to say, is a pretty dang good workout in itself, that rower!). I really like the change up of the spinning so I think I'll try to keep it up. She has a class Monday/Wed/Fridays. My plan is to go on Monday's and Friday's and keep attending her strength training class on Tuesday's and Thursday's (after that class I get on the treadmill). That gives me Wednesday's off. I should be good and ready to start training for something come spring.
Kind of unrelated, have you ever watched Ruby on The Style Network? Oh my gosh! You have to check her out! She is such a sweetie and you want her to succeed so bad. Check out some videos on the shows website and I guarantee you'll get hooked!
1 comment:
Ok, I have to know--was the title intentional? If so, love it. If not, still love it. There's nothing wrong with sinning.
Post a Comment