Pages

10.02.2008

This weekend is my last long run before Baltimore and boy am I happy about that. In the last 2 1/2 weeks, I've run 74.5 miles. That may not seem like a lot to most of you, but for me, it's tons. Especially since in that same amount of time, I've also been to 2 back to school functions, volunteered in the kindergarten classroom, been to 7 kid practices, 3 scrimmages and 3 games and 2 kid birthday parties. I'm not bitching, believe me, it's been all good. I feel strong, feel more than ready to get this thing done but now I'm at that point of, "just get this over with already!" My youngest has come down with some kind of bronchial funk that I'm just praying to avoid for the next 8 days. After October 11th, I could get whatever bug decides to come my way...well, anything except a barfing bug, I hate barfing bugs..... So as you can see, I'm totally boring beyond belief and have nothing to say. Run, run, run. That's about it. It's almost time to start stalking weather.com and obsess over what to wear so at least that will be exciting.

1 comment:

Chic Runner said...

Ha ha, you have just been so busy! Congrats on at least getting the milage in! I am so burnt out on the training part! I started way to early and now it's getting close but I don't care anymore! Ah!