Pages

9.23.2008

2 1/2 Weeks 'Till Baltimore!

That's it! Wow has the time flown by since my kids started school! The schedule has been non-stop crazy with homework, birthday parties, play dates, and activity schedules (I seriously cannot believe my 8-year-old's baseball schedule!). Oh right, then there is the running! Things are going really well. I've been getting out there at least 3 days during the week and then getting the miles up on my long run day. Last Saturday morning, I met up with the running group and ran 11 miles that were really great - I felt really strong and ready to go. I think the fact that the weather is cooling off is really helping me. I am so not a hot weather runner! Having said all that, if I meet one more person that responds to my running the Baltimore Half with "Oh wow, that is a really hilly course!" I'll scream.

No comments: