I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
6.19.2008
Shaking in my Boots
So tonight is supposed to be the first speed workout with my new running group. It is a part of the Distance Training Program that I signed up for. I have to be at the local high school track at 6:30. I have no idea what to expect, what workout will be like or even how long it's supposed to go. All I know is that for the last hour or so, I've been praying for a massive rain storm. I'm a freak. I have no idea what I'm so worried about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm an anxiety case too when it comes to trying new things in front of strangers. Whatever doesn't kill us makes us bigger babies ;). Good luck!
It's an unknown. Hope it was great!
Post a Comment