I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
4.22.2008
6 Mile Tuesday
I got a really great 6 mile run in this morning before my husband went to work. The rains have finally stopped and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect morning. Breezy but not windy, cool but not cold, pollen all washed away....you get the picture. I set out to do 4 but was so happy to be out there and felt so great (surprising after my long run on Sunday) that I pushed it to 6. Hopefully the weather will continue to cooperate because I'd love to have the rest of my runs leading up to the half done outside. I'm crazy nervous though. I try to avoid calendars at all costs. May 18th will be here before you know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What's your goal time? You're so going to rock that race!
don't you love mornings like these...you ROCK!
Post a Comment