I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
3.03.2008
Starting the Spring Race Season with the Fam!
I'm having a good time checking out all the upcoming races and filling out my calendar. The first race of the year for me will be a fun one because I'm getting the entire family involved. It's a 5-mile race for Children's Hospital but there is also a 1-mile fun run/walk. My husband and two boys are participating in the fun run and I also recruited my mother-in-law and my father-in-law! How fun is that? I'm pretty excited because I'm the only runner in my family so this is a fun way to get them involved in my obsession....I mean hobby! The race is next Saturday so I'm hoping the weather warms up quick. If it's nice out, everyone will have a much better time!
Labels:
van metre 5 mile run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds fun! I'm trying to get the hubby to run my half marathon with me in May, its so much more fun when you have someone to run with.
Post a Comment