I started this blog to record my journey from slacker to half marathoner and then to a Boston Marathon finisher. It has evolved greatly and now, for my next adventure, it will record my journey of starting a small business and of course all of my running and kitchen adventures!
2.05.2008
Watch for Splits
Does anyone know of a good (but not $200!) watch that I can keep track of my split times with? I'd love to have one that keeps them in memory so that I can keep track of my progress. I can do this with my Nano and Nike + but I'm assuming I wont be able to use it during the half marathon in May!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I use a simple Timex Ironman watch, which you can see on my blog. They go for about $45, but you can get some with fewer features for a lot less. The main thing is to make sure that the watch has a sufficient number of splits, in your case, at least 14. That shouldn't be a problem, since most watches these days come with upwards of 30.
Definitely go with the Ironman. I have an old one that keeps up to 100 splits and a newer model (bigger split button, woohoo) that keeps up to 50. Both were under $50.00
I really want to sneak in an iPod... I really really really do!
Good luck finding a timing device!
Post a Comment