Pages

12.24.2007

You Can't Run After Two Days of Stuffing Your Face.




Saturday:


Food: Chicken quesidallias with extra sour cream and guac. Enough Coronas for 3 of me. 2 chocolate covered peanut butter bars.


Exercise: Lifted legs onto and off of ottoman approximately 953 times. Walked to and from the fridge for more coronas.


Sunday:


Food: Papa Johns pizza and hot wings. Mini chocolate chip cookies. Hershey kisses (multiple while stuffing kids stockings). Several cups of coffee with Baileys (but I skipped the whip cream!!). Coronas during the Redskins game (I really can't be expected to watch the football game without beer though so I get a free pass on those).

Exercise: Present wrapping. 4 rounds of Wii bowling. Screaming, jumping up and down, running around room and general carrying on during Redskins game. Which, may I add, obviously helped as they were able to pull out a win and are still alive in the playoff hunt. Your welcome boys.

Today:


Attempted to go for a run. Made it 2 miles. 2. That's it. I felt like I was 95, had been smoking my entire life and was 40 pounds over weight. Came home and pouted. Incredible what a couple of bad days can do to your workout! In an effort to pull myself out of the funk that awful run put me in, we are taking the boys to Alvin and the Chipmunks this afternoon. This is either going to totally put me over the edge, or cheer me up. I'm thinking about sneaking in a flask. Kidding! Totally kidding!

1 comment:

J said...

Ouch! Yes, unfortunately, diet does seem to have an effect on your ability to run. How sad. I originally thought running was a free food pass. Boy, was I wrong.